Thursday, May 29, 2014

Transfer Week

Monday May 26, 2014

Won´t find out until tonight if I have transfers or not. I would love to be here another transfer and to be with Hermana Olivas again. We really get along well. 


My birthday was nice :) My district suprised me with a lunch at a members house. They had asked me a couple of weeks ago what my favorite meal at home was and I had said meat, mashed potatoes and veggies without even thinking and that´s what they made. Here they pull pranks on the birthday person and it was full of boxes with tarantulas, shoving my face in the cake (okay just a little) and then cracking eggs and pouring flour on my head. It sure was a joy. 







My companion had a super strong pain in her legs so we couldn´t go out and work until the nighttime. God gave me a little nap for my birthday... haha got the Birthday package on Wednesday so it was right on time and it was perfect!!!! thanks a bunch. We´ve been doing the pilates workout and I really like it, it´s fun. And it promises to shrink my fat zones in 3 weeks.... I´ll take it :)

I´ll write more about my week and everything on Wednesday!

Love, Hermana Bennett


No comments:

Post a Comment